- 中央读取器(CAR) 是免费的, 开源, text-to- speech application designed specifically for students with print-related disabilities. CAR reads Word Docs and pasted text using the voice installed on your computer. CAR has an intuitive interface and many customizable features. Mac + PC
- Students with Disabilities: Preparing for Postsecondary Education
- 金融援助 for Disabled Students
- HEATH Resource Center at the National Youth Transitions Center
- Jane Jarrow Letter to Parents
- 与 听写, you can use the magic of speech recognition to write emails, narrate essays and long documents in the browser without touching the keyboard.
- Accessibility 服务 Checklist
Career 发展 资源 for Students with Disabilities
- “Preparing for a Career: An 在线 Tutorial” by DO-IT
- National Collaborative on Workforce and Disability
- Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP) at the U.S. 劳工部
- The Job Accommodation Network (JAN)
- USAJOBS - information about working for the Federal government.
- 资源 for Job Seekers with Disabilities by Respectability
Free/Low-Cost Assistive TechnologyAssistive Technology for Everyone
NVDA屏幕阅读器 can be downloaded free of charge by anyone.